- A ZERO gap, that provides ideal pedal placement that minimizes the distance between them to zero. This greatly reduces stress on the hips and back.
- An optimal handlebar spacing that puts grip within ideal reach. This makes it easy to use to both small bodied and large framed users.
- The elliptical has an straight-up body posture to give the user the required uprightness in posture. This enhances maximum comfort and minimizes fatigue.
- An 18-inch flat ellipse to provide a more natural foot path.
- A low, 10-inch step-on height that makes it easier and safer to get on and off the elliptical.
- Its large drive pulley ratio increases the angular momentum of the elliptical to give one a smooth and most efficient motion.
Features Of The Horizon Ex 79 Elliptical:
Its Power Incline makes one able to lower or raise the elliptical stride, just like on a treadmill. This means that one is able to crank up their cardio workout and tones one’s lower body muscles.
It has Extra Cushion Pedals, also called PowerArch footpads. These reduce some of the stress that comes from lifting one’s heel with each stride.
The elliptical also comes with a 17.6 Lbs Flywheel. Though not the heaviest when it comes to ellipticals, its weight adds to a smoother motion.
It has a 20-inch stride length. This length combined with an elongated elliptical gives one an experience like running or walking in the air.
It is Nike and iPod-equipped, thus it saves one’s workout data directly to an iPod, and allows one to work out to their favorite play lists on the iPod/Mp3-compatible speaker system.
An Online Tracking Device is also found on this elliptical. This makes it possible for one to get training recommendations and other useful health and exercise information. Thus reaching one’s fitness goals is hastened.
It also comes with a built-in-fan. Just like speakers, it is preferable to have fan pointed directly to one’s core. The Ex 79 Elliptical’s warranty is such that one gets a lifetime on the frame and brakes, 2 years on the parts and 1 year in home labor.
Advantages Of The Ex 79 Elliptical:
This elliptical gives one the comfort of a club quality elliptical. This is without having to drive anywhere or share the equipment. With the elliptical at home, and giving one highly customizable workout and excellent health benefits, the Ex 79 Elliptical is surely worth owning. Elliptical training is very effective with both cardio and fat burning workouts, making it ideal. It is perfect for a low impact way to tone both the lower and upper muscles at the same time. The legs and the arms are worked on as well as the stomach and sides being flexed with twisting motions. This, by the way, is the all-over workout that burns calories so effectively as compared to using treadmills or rowing machines.
Disadvantages Of The Ex 79 Elliptical:
The elliptical is not portable. This reduces its use to one place only. In addition, it has been built to a design that is not at all space saving.
The elliptical may prove to be too costly for some people.